We’re looking for mature, honest, reliable people throughout our South Central England catchment area to distribute leaflets within a mile of their own area. As a non-car driver, you will be eligible for our drop and collect service subject to successfully completing our induction/test period.
If you can work for a minimum of 20 hours per week, are fit and healthy and happy to work within a mile radius of your home then you are exactly what we are looking for to join our rapidly expanding team of self-employed leaflet distributors. You must be prepared to carry a GPS tracking device so that we can monitor your route and it is important to understand that this is NOT “cash in hand”. You will be self employed and you would need to contact the Inland Revenue within 3 months to inform them of the work you are doing. Your rate of pay will vary according to the type of material you are delivering (leaflet or magazine), however our distributors wage is on average about £54 per 1000 homes delivered to.
One of our recruitment team will come to your home to carry out an induction during which they will run through the contract and any guidelines we expect our distributors to follow. If they feel you are suitable for the role, you will be required to carry out a minimum of 2 test rounds, one of which will be GPS tracked. Please note you will be paid for all leaflets that you deliver during this initial test phase. Upon successful completion of these test rounds, future rounds/work will be delivered to your home at a mutually agreed date/time each week or fortnight and your paperwork and used GPS tracker will be collected for checking prior to payment being made.
I’m Interested So What Do I Do Next?
• Complete an on-line application form.
• We will arrange a time to meet you at home.
• At the meeting we will run through how the process works.
• You will need to sign a contract before we give you your first round.
• You will get a map of the area to be covered, 2 flyers for each house, GPS tracker (2nd test round onwards) and your paper work to complete.
• When you’ve finished, call us and we will meet again to process your paper work and GPS tracker report. We will then give you your next round.
• Payments are made the Monday of the week following electronically into your bank account.