We’re looking for mature, honest, reliable people to distribute leaflets in their nearby towns throughout our South Central England catchment area.
Are you looking for flexible part-time hours and work that fits in around your current family life? Do you enjoy being outdoors and want to work for at least 15 hours a week? Many of our distributors are people who want to top up their income, mothers who have spare time after the school runs, or people who fit the work around their studies.
Rates of pay vary depending on items being delivered and area covered, however our distributors wage is on average about £56 per 1000 homes delivered to. Car drivers get a car usage allowance which can take their wage as high as £61 per 1000 homes.
You will need your own car and must be flexible enough to distribute in different areas and be prepared to carry a GPS tracking device so we can monitor your route. It is important to understand that this work is NOT ‘cash in hand’. You will be self employed and you would need to contact the Inland Revenue within 3 months to inform them of the work you are doing.
I’m Interested So What Do I Do Next?
• Complete an on-line application form.
• We will arrange a time to meet you at the office.
• At the meeting we will run through how the process works.
• You will need to sign a contract before we give you your first round.
• You will get a map of the area to be covered, 1-3 flyers for each house, GPS tracker and your paper work to complete.
• When you’ve finished, call us and we will meet again to process your paper work and GPS tracker report. We will then give you your next round.
• Payments are made the Monday of the week following electronically into your bank account.
If you match the above criteria, then please fill out the online application form below (or call us for a paper version to be sent to you on 0118 962 0349):
Comments or questions are welcome.
Thank you for applying for the position of leaflet distributor. If you have any questions about this form or wish to learn more about what will be involved in distributing leaflets please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0118 962 0349.