Leaflet Distribution Fleet GU51 – GU52
Abracadabra Leaflet Distribution offers affordable and reliable GPS tracked leaflet distribution Fleet GU51 – GU52. We have invested in the latest GPS tracking technology and all of our leaflet deliveries are GPS tracked. Our clients usually come to us with a vague idea of what they want their leaflet campaign to achieve and, after a quick discussion, we can offer a bespoke geoplan mapping solution to tap into their target market in the most economical way. No matter what your budget may be, our dedicated team will find a delivery framework that works for you and gives you the best possible results. We can offer you as little or as much support as you like; whether you need us to help with all or just part of your direct marketing campaign needs, we’ll get the job done in the most professional and cost-effective way. For the best possible return on your investment, you can also make use of our in-house marketing and design team who offer customised design, print and distribution packages. To give you added peace of mind, we take immense pride in being a member of the Leaflet Distribution Organisation(LDO) and we follow their ethical code of conduct. But don’t just take our word for it – see what our clients have to say about us by visiting our testimonials page!
Following is an image of our GPS tracked Leaflet Distribution Fleet
Reasons To Choose Us:
As the saying goes ‘the best things in life are free’, so lets start by telling you a host of FREE services and other benefits we can provide for your leaflet distribution campaign.
- FREE report on the completion of GPS tracked leaflet delivery, so you can view the exact route the flyer delivery person took to deliver your leaflets, as seen in the above image.
- We offer a FREE one to one consultation for your leaflet distribution campaign.
- FREE advice is provided on the best possible way to plan your promotion.
- If you combine your needs, we can offer you huge savings on design, print and distribution packages.
- You can choose any quantity from 1,000 to 500,000 and it can be distributed by our efficient GPS tracked delivery staff.
- We can definitely offer you a Guaranteed Service between 1 Day – 14 Days for your time sensitive direct marketing campaign.
- FREE report of household numbers for your targeted area so you will know how many leaflets to be printed.
- FREE postcode specific demographic information regarding ownership, as shown in the example image below.
Leaflet Delivery Fleet Geoplan Image
Our GPS tracked Leaflet delivery offers 4 different types of Plans:
Solus– Your leaflet gets a premium service and is delivered just by itself
Plus 1– Your leaflet is accompanied with just 1 non competitive flyer, magazine or sample.
Plus 2– Your leaflet is accompanied with just 2 non competitive flyer, magazine or sample.
Plus 3– Your leaflet is accompanied with just 3 non competitive flyer, magazine or sample.
Rest assured, regardless of the plan you choose our leaflet distribution services are never compromised and we ensure you always get a first class delivery service (to find out more, you can check out our leaflet distribution process page). For greater peace of mind, we also offer a money back guarantee on the flyers that we can’t prove have been delivered.* With our leaflet delivery service attracting a repeat business rate of approximately 80%, you can’t go wrong with our complete service.
Fleet is a town and civil parish in the Hart district of Hampshire, England, located 37 miles south-west of London. It is the major town of Hart District and is locally famous for Fleet Pond, the largest freshwater lake in Hampshire. For your direct marketing campaign, Abracadabra Leaflet Distribution Fleet can cover the majority of areas in the postcodes of GU51 and GU52. We are a one stop shop for all your direct marketing, printing and distribution needs.
To learn about more areas we cover, please visit our coverage page.
Call us for more information on: 0118 933 6980
Or e-mail us directly: email@example.com
*Terms and Conditions applied.